Singing Grammar: Teaching Grammar through Songsby Mark Hancock
Singing Grammar is part of the Cambridge Copy Collection. It is a resource book of supplementary materials for the teaching of grammar through the medium of song. It contains eighteen songs, each with a specific grammar focus, and is suitable for students from elementary to intermediate level. For each of the songs there is a clear page of teaching notes followed by a motivating song worksheet, a grammar exercise page and a fun grammar game for classroom use. The material is especially suitable for younger learners but could also be used successfully with adults.
• songs specifically written for different age groups and levels
• a variety of musical styles
• step-by-step instructions and tips for teachers
• a range of exercise types
• photocopiable worksheets and games
• useful pop music glossary
• alternative karaoke or slow version for each song
• songbook containing lyrics and chords.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >