- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Precisely how and when content and social media came to be the foundation of marketing planning, and the role of a range of media in amplifying content.
• That as much as 62 percent of marketing investment is under-utilized.
• How SIRF based planning boosts marketing ROI by 30 percent or more.
• How marketing software uses SIRFs to automate marketing planning and a range of decision-making.
• How, in the midst of software and algorithms, to navigate a career in marketing by adding value as a "SIRF doctor."
• How SIRFs will move from the exclusive domain of the world's largest marketers to the rest of marketers.
• Deep case studies demonstrating how to apply the insights and tools uncovered in the book.
• The advantages to the companies that are using SIRFs and are ahead of the wave of transformation.
The book also points out that SIRFs have not yet realized their full potential to shape the hundreds of billions spent on marketing. But that transformation is happening, and therefore those that catch the wave will profit while those that miss it will find themselves washed out to sea as the wave of transformation based on marketing software and algorithms sweeps through industry.