Skating Drills for Hockeyby Randy Gregg
The first in a series of four books for developing hockey skills for children by former Edmonton Oilers star defenceman and now medical doctor Randy Gregg. SKATING DRILLS FOR HOCKEY focuses on drills for skating, agility, speed and power. This illustrated book provides a wide variety of easy-to-learn drills covering the fundamentals of skating as well as both technical and dynamic drills for agility, speed and power.
Each book has:
• both technical and dynamic drills for each skill
• clear instructions for teaching and execution
• descriptive diagrams for on-ice play
• drill expansions for more advanced players
• suggestions for getting the most out of a practice
• blank practice plans and sample practice plans to help with organizing a complete practice.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >