- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Being a Helper.
2. Helping: First and Foremost a Relationship.
3. From Here to There: Moving Through the Helping Process.
4. Connecting: The Skills of Listening and Understanding.
6. Focusing: Moving the Helpee Toward Clarifying the Problem.
7. From Problem to Goals.
8. Pathfinding: A Process of Strategy Development.
9. Call to Action.
10. Evaluation and Termination.
11. Special Concerns for Helpers.
12. Crisis Intervention.
13. Theories and Models.
14. The How and Why of Referral.
15. Helping: Opportunities and Responsibilities.