Skin Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment / Edition 3by Thomas P. Habif
Skin Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas P. Habif, James L. Campbell, Jr., M. Shane Chapman, James G. H. Dinulos, and Kathryn A. Zug, is the quick and practical clinical reference you need to help you effectively diagnose and treat 250 common dermatologic diseases. You’ll find succinct, user-friendly chapters arranged by disorder… See more details below
- Checkmark Study Aids for the Nursing and Health Professions – Save up to 30% Shop Now
Skin Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas P. Habif, James L. Campbell, Jr., M. Shane Chapman, James G. H. Dinulos, and Kathryn A. Zug, is the quick and practical clinical reference you need to help you effectively diagnose and treat 250 common dermatologic diseases. You’ll find succinct, user-friendly chapters arranged by disorder type, updated treatment plans, and hundreds of new images showing diseases in various stages of manifestation, including detailed information and illustrations on tropical dermatology. Perfect for any medical practitioner who’d rather treat than refer patients with skin disease, this full-color resource will also serve you well when prepping for the boards.
- Gain reliable, practical, and efficient guidance regarding the diagnoses and treatment of the most common 250 dermatologic disorders, along with clinical tips presented by the experts.
- Accurately identify skin conditions in children with discussions of how they manifest differently than in adults.
- Quickly access the answers you need with the dermatologic drug formulary, a "differential diagnosis by anatomical region and lesion" guide, and the disorders index.
- Prescribe effective dermatologic treatment based on the practical diagnostic advice of Dr. Habif and fellow contributors who offer anterior and posterior diagrams of where diseases may be found on the body, classification of primary, secondary, and special lesions, pediatric considerations, clinical pearls to guide decision making, and more.
- Get and give the most up-to-date therapeutic advice available as every section in the book is revised with current treatment plans.
- Be prepared for travel-related skin diseases with new, richly illustrated coverage on tropical dermatology.
- See how skin disorders present at different stages with hundreds of new and often never-before-published images.
Diagnose and treat more of the dermatology disease you see every day and refer less with the expert guidance of Dr. Habif
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.20(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.20(d)
Table of Contents
|4||Acne, rosacea, and related disorders||90|
|5||Psoriasis and other papulosquamous diseases||106|
|7||Sexuality transmitted infections||163|
|10||Exanthems and drug reactions||264|
|11||Hypersensitivity syndromes and vasculitis||284|
|12||Infestations and bites||304|
|13||Vesicular and bullous diseases||332|
|14||Connective tissue diseases||342|
|15||Light-related diseases and disorders of pigmentation||360|
|16||Benign skin tumors||384|
|17||Premalignant and malignant non-melanoma skin tumors||424|
|18||Nevi and malignant melanoma||462|
|19||Vascular tumors and malformations||486|
|20||Hair and nail diseases||516|
|22||Cutaneous manifestations of internal disease||546|
|App. A||Skin wellness||577|
|App. B||Primary, secondary, and special lesions||581|
|App. C||Differential diagnoses by body region||589|
|App. D||Quantity of cream to apply and dispense||595|
|App. E||Dermatologic formulary||597|
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >