Is beauty but skin deep? From acne to wrinkles, Skin Sense!
is an invaluable resource for anyone concerned about the state of his or her skin. Authored by an internationally recognized, board-certified dermatologist, Skin Sense!
explores our outermost layer in both health and disease including such diverse topics as:
- Complexion do's and don'ts
- Changing moles and the skin cancer epidemic
- Up-to-date management strategies for acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Contagious disorders such as scabies, herpes, MRSA and Lyme disease
- Hot anti-aging therapies: Botox, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion and laser
Dr. Schleicher has over twenty years of experience in the field of dermatology. The author of two books as well as over one hundred journal articles, Dr. Schleicher serves on the medical board of Emergency Medicine magazine and on the advisory board of the Day Spa Association, and has co-hosted the television show, Skin Sense
, and the radio show, Speaking of Your Skin
Founder and director of the DermDOX Center for Dermatology, he has traveled throughout Europe investigating skin care as a consultant to the health and beauty industries. A pioneer in the field of teledermatology, his medical column, Diagnosis at a Glance, is viewed on a monthly basis by thousands of physicians.