- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In order to become a successful entrepreneur, one has to have a clear understanding of how to effectively manage a small business. This valuable introduction shows budding entrepreneurs how to launch and run their own firm. In addition to explaining the value and appeal of small businesses, it offers a variety of essential start-up lessons, including how to write a business plan, obtain financing, and choose a legal form for any venture.
1. An Introduction to the Small Business Life.
2. Small Business Opportunities.
3. The Family-Owned Business.
4. Developing a Business Plan.
5. Sources of Financing.
6. Forms of Small Business Ownership.
7. The Basics of Small Business Management.
8. Legal Concerns of Small Businesses.
9. Managing Human Resources in a Small Business Environment.
10. Understanding Markets and Pricing.
11. Promotion and Selling.
12. E-Commerce and the Small Business Owner.
13. Using Financial Statements.
14. Budgeting and Taxes.
15. Purchasing and Inventory Control.