1. An Introduction to the Small Business Life.
2. Small Business Opportunities.
3. The Family-Owned Business.
4. Developing a Business Plan.
5. Sources of Financing.
6. Forms of Small Business Ownership.
7. The Basics of Small Business Management.
8. Legal Concerns of Small Businesses.
9. Managing Human Resources in a Small Business Environment.
10. Understanding Markets and Pricing.
11. Promotion and Selling.
12. E-Commerce and the Small Business Owner.
13. Using Financial Statements.
14. Budgeting and Taxes.
15. Purchasing and Inventory Control.