- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Chapters provide the knowledge ...
Chapters provide the knowledge base and practical application models necessary to implement small-group differentiated reading instruction for a wide range of readers in the intermediate grades. To help you provide struggling and proficient students with the specific instruction that will increase their overall reading ability as they face higher standards, Beverly and Sharon offer
* Lesson plans for each intermediate reader stage-intervention, evolving, maturing, and advanced
* Sample lessons that include both narrative and informational texts and in-depth teacher student dialogue
* Reading and writing extension activities that reinforce grade-level standards
* Management ideas and tips, including classroom routines, organizational models, and sample schedules
* Assessments that support the small-group differentiated reading models and can be used to track progress in fluency, word study, and comprehension
* A CD with printable PDFs of assessment, word study, and support materials
The International Reading Association is the world's premier organization of literacy professionals. Our titles promote reading by providing professional development to continuously advance the quality of literacy instruction and research.
Research-based, classroom-tested, and peer-reviewed, IRA titles are among the highest quality tools that help literacy professionals do their jobs better.
Some of the many areas we publish in include:
-Response To Intervention/Struggling Readers
-Research And Policy