- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Demonstrates sound principles for handling misbehaviors, establishing a positive atmosphere for learning, encouraging cooperation, strengthening teacher-student relationships, and supporting students with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
"Larry Koenig’s ideas put teachers in charge of the classroom."
Acknowledgments About the Author Introduction
1. Misbehaviors and Their Causes
2. Usual Discipline Methods and Their Drawbacks
3. Commonsense Principles of Smart Discipline
4. Effective Prevention Strategies
5. The Smart Discipline System
6. Strategies for Minor Misbehaviors (Plan A)
7. Strategies for the Most Difficult Misbehaviors (Plan B)
8. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Strategies
9. Parental Support and Involvement
10. Your Personal Smart Discipline Plan Note From the Author Suggested Readings Index