If you. . .
Spend too much time saying yes when you want to say no Do things you don't want to do just to please your friends Feel like a total pushover
. . .then you need this book!
If you feel like a doormat, you don't have to take it anymore! The Smart Girl's Guide to Getting Even gives you the 411 on how to stop being a pushover and start being fabulous:
- The Are You a Pushover? Quiz: A smart assessment to get you started
- The Three Levels of Revenge: The Subtle Approach, the Not-So-Subtle Approach, and the You're Going to Hell Approach
- Gifts That Keep On Giving: Great "gift" ideas for the pesky people in your life
- Smart Girl Tricks of the Trade: Tips for getting even by getting over
- The Smart Girl Commandments: Advice every woman knows for keeping her sanity at work, in love, and everywhere else
From awful office experiences to backstabbing BFF's to first dates from hell, this hip little handbook will show you how to come out on top and have a damn good time doing it. Because anyone can get even, but it takes a smart girl to get it right!
Alison Grambs is a graduate of Haverford College and has written several children's joke books as well as comedy material for the Friars Club in New York. Her acting credits include Annie, Chicago City Limits and a bunch of commercials no one ever saw. She lives in Manhattan with her husband, a member of the N.Y.P.D., and annoys her parents on a regular basis.