Smart Moves That Successful Managers Make: 2nd Editionby Cassandra Mack
Gessy Nixon, author of, The Weekend
Any manager intent on leading effectively and successfully needs this book. Cassandra Mack gives away the keys to successful management in a practical, down-to-earth, step-by-step fashion. Whether you are a brand new supervisor or a veteran manager, you will come away with tips to increase your overall effectiveness.
Gessy Nixon, author of, The Weekend Entrepreneur
Whether you're a department manager, division head, project manager, team leader or an executive director of a young organization, Smart Moves That Successful Managers Make will help you lead and manage more effectively.
Smart Moves That Successful Managers Make will show you how to:
1. Map out a game plan to help you lead and manage more effectively.
2. Help your people prioritize tasks, set goals, manage their workload and work at their optimum potential.
3. Avoid the 12 fatal mistakes smart managers make.
4. Make office politics work to your advantage without compromising your integrity.
5. Manage your manager so you can get what you need to thrive without driving yourself crazy.
6. Chart out a course to ensure that your work life doesn't overwhelm your personal life.
7. Increase your value, visibility and sphere of influence.
Cassandra Mack owns a successful training and development company through which she and her team provide keynotes, training solutions, coaching curriculum development and grant writing services. Cassandra has written 7 best-selling books and hosts a popular internet radio show through The New York Carib News which is listened to by more than 200,000 people each week. For more information go to: www.strategiesforempoweredliving.com
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.51(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.41(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >