- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the PublisherAdvance praise for Smart Talk:
"Smart Talk teaches you to unleash the enchanting person inside you. It will help you end clumsy conversation, pitiful persuasion, and impotent influence."
- Guy Kawasaki, bestselling author and Apple evangelist
"Lisa B. Marshall's Smart Talk is the kind of book that feels at once fun to read and yet something that requires a pen and note paper. Busy? Not an excuse. Dig in."
- Chris Brogan, CEO of Human Business Works, New York Times bestselling author
"Lisa is a dynamic and engaging public speaker, and this book shows you how to be an amazing communicator as well. No business person or educator should be without Smart Talk. Deep and wide, yet beautifully simple, it’s a fantastic read. Should be required reading for every graduating student."
- Garr Reynolds, author of Presentation Zen and The Naked Presenter
"Lisa Marshall’s book gives you a tool kit to get results. One of the most painful things I’ve witnessed is watching people who want to introduce themselves but are held back by their own doubts...This is the book I’d like to glue on a stick and hit them over the head with."
- Christopher S. Penn, digital marketing executive, bestselling author, and actual ninja
"Smart Talk is fun to read, based on sound theory, and includes inspirational examples. Carry out the suggested chapter challenges and you’ll soon solve communication problems at work and in your private life."
- Mary M. Mitchell, etiquette expert, syndicated columnist, and author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Modern Manners
"Lisa B. Marshall writes in a style that is conversational, fun to read, and helpful for novices and experienced communicators alike. This book takes the best of her podcasts and consolidates them into an easy-to-follow skill-building guide!"
- Laura Dean Mooney, former president/spokesperson for Mothers Against Drunk Driving
"Smart Talk is the perfect reference guide for time-starved small business owners. It provides the latest best practices and ideas for communicating effectively with your target customers and employees. Get this must-have resource to become a better business leader."
- Melinda F. Emerson, aka SmallBizLady, CEO of Quintessence Multimedia, Forbes #1 Woman for Entrepreneurs to follow on Twitter, and author of Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months