Smoke A Cigar: A Gentleman's Quick And Easy Guide To Cigars, Cigar Smoking And Cigar Accessoriesby J. Matthew Wright
This book begins with a history of cigars and then goes on to explain the parts of a cigar, the construction of a quality cigar
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
With the exciting renaissance of cigar smoking, every cigar-lover needs this game-changing guide. It will bring you quickly up to speed to help you become an instant cigar connoisseur who reaps maximum enjoyment from cigar smoking.
This book begins with a history of cigars and then goes on to explain the parts of a cigar, the construction of a quality cigar and the differences among various types of cigars. From there, the book delves into the cigar connoisseur's most closely guarded secrets, including:
* How to properly select a cigar so you'll never be disappointed again
* How to correctly cut, light, and burn cigars to optimize flavor and taste
* How to store and age cigars to prevent deterioration and enhance flavor
* How to impress everyone with your classy cigar etiquette
* How to end your search for the holy grail and acquire Cuban cigars legally
* How to ensure that your cigar gift for a new smoker is a hit
* How to distinguish a fake Cuban cigar from the real thing
* How to treat infested cigars and salvage your investment
* How to increase your cigar smoking pleasure and telegraph your sophistication by choosing the best cigar accessories, including ashtrays, cutters, lighters and humidors
...and much, much more.
The cigar connoisseur knows that sophistication resides in the details, as does the enhancement of smoking pleasure. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cigar smoker, this incisive book cuts to the chase, providing the information you really need to impress your friends and colleagues and extract every last ounce of pleasure from your cigar smoking experience.
Scroll up ... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver this ebook almost instantly to your Nook or other reading device.
- BN ID:
- J. Matthew Wright Publications
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 86 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I enjoyed this book thoroughly and highly recommend it to beginners. It provides complete information on all the major topics related to cigars and cigar accessories without being too complex or wordy. After this quick read, I was able to choose better cigars, knew how to smoke them the right way, which enabled me to enjoy them more, and learned the ins and outs of aging and preserving them, even while traveling. It's great to have all this information in one place. If you're just starting out, this book is all you really need.