- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: San Marino, CA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This textbook introduces debates about the nature and meaning of social change, offering a new way of thinking about the processes of change, and reconsidering the roles played by time and space.
For more information about this book and the Sociology & Society series, visit the accompanying website at http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/ou
Social Change: Introduction:Tim Jordan And Steve Pile.
1. Social Change And City Life: Steve Pile.
2. Contesting Times: Conflicting Histories In Post-ColonialContexts: Tony Bennett.
3. From Industrial To Information Society: Peter Hamilton.
4. New Media And Time–Space Configuration: HughMackay.
5. Up Close And Personal: The Changing Face Of Intimacy: KathWoodward.
6. The Regulation Of The Self: Mitchell Dean.
7. Totalities And Multiplicities: Thinking About Social Change:Tim Jordan.
Readings In Social Change.