Jan Zimmerman, author of Web Marketing For Dummies and owner of Watermelon Mountain Web Marketing, has provided online marketing and social media services to businesses of all sizes for 15 years. Deborah Ng is a freelance writer, blogger, community manager, social media consultant, and author of Online Community Management For Dummies.
Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummiesby Jan Zimmerman, Deborah Ng
Social media continues to evolve at breakneck speed, and the savvy marketer needs to keep up. This bestselling guide to social media marketing has been completely updated to cover the newest vehicles, including Groupon and Rue La La, location-based services like Foursquare, and new social networking sites/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Learn the latest social media marketing techniques
Social media continues to evolve at breakneck speed, and the savvy marketer needs to keep up. This bestselling guide to social media marketing has been completely updated to cover the newest vehicles, including Groupon and Rue La La, location-based services like Foursquare, and new social networking sites like Google+ and Pinterest. Checklists, case studies, and examples will help you decide the best places to spend your marketing dollars, and you'll learn about valuable social media tools and analytics methods that can help you assess the success of your efforts.
- A completely updated, all-in-one guide to social media marketing, a valuable way for businesses to reach current and new customers, assist customers with problems, and complete transactions
- Covers the latest sites and location-based services including Groupon, Rue La La, Foursquare, Google+, Pinterest, and more
- Minibooks examine the social media mix; tools and techniques; using content to grow your brand; Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+ marketing; other sites; and how to measure results and build on success
- The perfect guidebook for the social media strategist, website manager, marketer, publicist, or anyone in charge of implementing and managing an organization's social media strategy
Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition helps you get the most from every minute and dollar you spend on marketing.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 38 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Very helpful tips to jump start a social media program. Helpful SEO tips as well. Touches upon metrics in final chapters. A handful of links shared were dead links, but 99.9% were great resources. Many insider tips that would otherwise take months to learn.
You have to be kidin me for real. These books are so cool. Write back if you like these books for dummies.