BARRY LIBERT is the founder and CEO of Mzinga, a company that provides social software that manages two billion conversations a month for 15,000 communities on behalf of 300 well-known companies. He has coauthored four popular business books on information and social networks.
Social Nation: How to Harness the Power of Social Media to Attract Customers, Motivate Employees, and Grow Your Businessby Barry Libert
It's time to join Social Nation and prosper! This book will show you, as an employee, customer or partner, how to use new social technologies, make yourself heard, and produce better products and services. As a leader and manager, you'll find out how to use these tools to harness social interactions to improve your business and to create your own social nation. The book provides a social assessment for leaders, managers and employees to scientifically evaluate your individual social skills and competencies. This book relies on well-known case studies about businesses that illustrate how social principles and strategies can help organizations to:
- Integrate social skills into existing managerial and leadership practices
- Overcome some of the common risks and objections that are often cited as obstacles to becoming a successful social enterprise
- Adopt new forms of social leadership across the entire organization
- Attain social intelligence by listening, understanding, and measuring outcomes of your investment in relationships with customers, employees and partners
- Realize tangible economic benefits and ROI from new product and service offerings Social Nation provides readers with an opportunity to join the Social Nation community and share experiences with other leaders and social individuals.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.70(w) x 8.60(h) x 0.90(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews