- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Aristotelian Preliminaries
I: Why Sacraments?
2. What, Why, and Wherefore
3. Sacramental Causality: 'Effecting What They Figure!'
II: The Metaphysics and Physics of Real Presence
4. Explaining the Presence, Identifying the Change: Aquinas and Giles of Rome
5. Duns Scotus on Placement Problems
6. Duns Scotus on Two Types of Transsubstantiation
7. Remodelling with Ockham
8. Accidents without Substance: Aquinas and Gilles of Rome
9. Independent Accidents: Scotus and Ockham
10. Theology Provoking Philosophy
III: What Sort of Union?
11. Eucharistic Eating and Drinking
12. Sacraments, Why Ceasing?
List of Numbered Propositions