- Full Fathom Five, for baritone voice & lute
- Where the Bee Sucks, for voice & lute
- O Mistresse Mine
- The Poor Soul Sat Sighing, song (a.k.a. "The Willow Songs")
- It was a lover and his lass, song for voice with lute & bass viol
- Sellengers Round "Roundel", for lute
- Scottish Gigue
- Hoboken Brawl "Brawl"
- Staines Morris "Whitsun Morris Dance"
- How Should I Your True Love Know?, folk song
- Tomorrow is St. Valentine's Day (Shakespeare Song)
- And Will He Not Come Again?, folk song
- In youth when I did love
- Woosell cock so black of hue
- O Sweet Oliver
- When daffodils begin to peer
- Jog on
- When that I was
- Kemp's Gigue
- Passamezzo Pavan "Passymeasures-pavin"
- Bergamasca "Bergomask"
- Queen Mary's Dumpe "Dumps"
- As you came from that holy land
- I Loathe That I Did Love
- Bonny Sweet Robin
- Come Live with Me, folk song
- There dwelt a man in Babylon
- Farewell, Dear Love
- Fortune My Foe
- Earl of Essex Measure "Measure"
- Lavolta, for keyboard in G minor, No. 2, MB 91
- Sinkapace Galliard "Cinque pace"
- Coranto (Shakespeare)
- Take, O Take Those Lips Away
- Sigh No More Ladies
- Hark, Hark the Lark
- Lawn as White as the Driven Snow
- Get You Hence
- When that I was and a little tiny boy
- Release Date:
Performance CreditsDeborah Roberts Primary Artist
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews