Songs of Innocence and of Experience is a collection of poems by William Blake showing the two contrary states of the human soul. Poems from both books have been set to music by many composers, including Ralph Vaughan Williams, Joseph Holbrooke, Sven-David ...
Songs of Innocence and of Experience is a collection of poems by William Blake showing the two contrary states of the human soul. Poems from both books have been set to music by many composers, including Ralph Vaughan Williams, Joseph Holbrooke, Sven-David Sandstrom, Benjamin Britten, Jacob ter Veldhuis,John Tavener, Jah Wobble, Tangerine Dream and others. This Urban Romantics edition includes both original books.
About William Blake:
William Blake was an English poet, painter and printmaker. Blake is considered a seminal figure in the history of the poetry and visual arts of the Romantic Age. Blake's work is characterised by expressiveness and creativity as well as many undercurrents of the philosophical and mystical nature. His most notable work includes Songs of Innocence and Experience, ISBN: 9781910150528 (paper back), ISBN: 9781910150511 (eBook).
- Integrated fully functional book App with book content, book reader navigation and configuration features
- Book content loads with the App and is available on the device at all times even when offline
- Book App offers natural look and feel to book reading experience
- Switch between day or night time reading to illuminate the screen automatically without the need for external lighting
- Configure colour of your pages and how they flip or scroll on your screen
- Choose appropriate font size for your perfect reading experience
- The App will remember when you finished reading last time
- Use bookmarks to remember specific locations in the book
- Easy access to each chapter via menu navigation feature (click catalogue in the app menu)
- Search the book using key words, phrases or lines (click more in the menu and then search)
- Define font size, line space, font colour and background (click main app menu, more, config)
- Information line in the bottom of the screen shows progress, chapter name and current time
- Main menu will appear by touching once the main screen anywhere in the page
- Main menu functions: Next, Previous, Catalogue, List bookmark, Add bookmark, More
- More menu functions: Search, Day/Night, Config, About
- Next / Previous buttons in the main menu will flip or scroll the page accordingly
- About function in the main menu will present additional information about the book, such as Authors, Publishers, Descriptions and other detail.
- No additional applications or book readers required to enjoy this book