- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Designed to accompany the survey text Early Modern England: A Narrative History, this Sourcebook brings together an impressive array of documents from the Tudor-Stuart period of English history.
For more information visit http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/earlymodernengland/
List of Plates.
Preface and Acknowledgments.
1. Order and Disorder in Tudor England.
2. A Yorkist or a Tudor Revolution in Government?.
3. The Old Church Defended and Attacked.
4. Elizabethan Worlds.
5. Masterless Men and the Monstrous Regiment of Women.
6. Early Stuart Church and State.
7. Civil War and Revolution.
8. Religion, Restoration, and Revolution.
9. Later Stuart Thought and Society.
Bibliography: including Online Documents of Early Modern England.
Posted August 25, 2009
Newton Key is one of my professors at EIU this fall and we are using his text books. I find them very easy to read and they have great info in them. I'm only giving it 3 stars because I am required to read it and that can be a pain at times not because it doesn't deserve more.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.