- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Eclipse instruments at Sobral; Foreword; Preface; What is geometry?;
1. The FitzGerald contraction;
3. The world of four dimensions;
4. Fields of force;
5. Kinds of space;
6. The new law of gravitation and the old law;
7. Weighing light;
8. Other tests of the theory;
9. Momentum and energy;
10. Towards infinity;
11. Electricity and gravitation;
12. On the nature of things; Mathematical notes; Historical note.
Posted September 10, 2012
The OCS in this edition is so poor I could not make oteven the first few pages. Really what is the point of posting books that are unreadable?
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted December 18, 2010
No text was provided for this review.