Spanish-English/English-Spanish (Latin America) Dictionary & Phrasebookby Ila Warner
This dictionary and phrasebook covers the Spanish dialects found throughout the Caribbean and Central and South America. The book includes a dictionary of over 2,000 words, followed by a brief introduction to (Latin American) Spanish grammar. The helpful phrasebook chapters cover a wide variety of topics relevant to travelers, including transportation, shopping, eating out, and much more. There are also comments on culture and lifestyle.
• Concise, discrete, and transportable
• Side-by-side pronunciation
• 2,000 total dictionary entries
• Brief guide to Spanish grammar and pronunciation
• Ideal for travelers, students, and businesspersons
- Hippocrene Books, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 0.54(w) x 5.00(h) x 8.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >