- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book shows that life can only thrive in freedom. Love never allows anyone to possess it, because love is our very soul.
For Osho, the basis of all our neuroses or psychoses is simple: our souls are not nourished. Love, the basic nourishment, is missing. Osho comprehensively trounces the so-called religious and philosophical approaches to life. All that is of worth is to be found, not in the extraordinary, but in the ordinary; not in fantastical ideas of the “other world” beyond death, but in this very world that we find ourselves in here and now. In short, this book shows that making a simple yet utterly basic shift in our lives will awaken the silence in our beings and bring joy into our every moment.
1. Love: Speak to Us of Love
2. Love Possesses Not
3. Marriage: Not the Marriage You Know
4. Children: Life’s Longing for Itself
5. Giving: When You Give of Yourself
6. Work: Making Your Love for Existence Visible
7. Freedom: The Innermost Substance of Freedom
8. Reason and Passion: No Longer in Conflict
9. Friendship: From Friendship to Friendliness
10. Pleasure: The Seed of Blissfulness
Osho International Meditation Resort