- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Just what special education is, who gets it or who should get it, and why it is necessary are matters that relatively few teachers, parents, school administrators, or educators of teachers can explain accurately or with much confidence. In this brief booklet, Hallahan & Kauffman help education students build a foundation of understanding, to fashion a realistic, rational view of the basic assumptions and knowledge on which special education rests.
1. The Puzzle of Special Education.
2. Measurement of Educational Performance.
3. The Nature of Educational Disabilities.
4. The Nature of Special Education.
5. Frequent Criticisms and Responses to Them.