Spiritual Growth of Childrenby John Trent, Kurt Bruner
This lead product from Focus on the Family provides parents with a resource to help their children develop a personal faith. The book provides an overview of children's spiritual capacity and understanding at different age levels. It also includes practical advice to help parents be the spiritual “trainers” of their children through engaging activities, exercises, and projects that can be completed individually or as a family.
- Overview of children's spiritual capacity and understanding at different ages
- Offers rationale for teaching specific spiritual principles and disciplines
- Equips parents to train children by providing engaging activities, exercises, and projects to complete individually or as a family
- Great tool for parents and educators of children ages 0-12
- Shows parents how to make a spiritual training plan
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
'Parents' Guide' offers parents an excellent resource for developing the spiritual life of our children. As a pastor and father, I'm glad for Trent & Osborne's research. If the foundation of a healthy society is found in the home, then the foundation of a healthy home is found in our spiritual life with God through Jesus Christ. For another book on Christian spiritual parenting, look into the recently published book, THE FAMILY CLOISTER: BENEDICTINE WISDOM FOR THE HOME, by David Robinson (New York, NY: Crossroad, 2000; 192pp., trade paperback). God bless you in your holy calling of raising spiritual children!