SSAT/ISEE Success 2005by Elaine Bender, Patricia Burgess, Mark Weinfeld, Christi Heuer
- 4 full-length practice exams (two
SSAT/ISEE Success provides comprehensive preparation for the two most common private schooladmission exams, the upper-level SSAT and ISEE tests. The book includes in-depth subject review for verbal analysis, mathematics, reading comprehension, writing strategies, and grammar with extensive examples and practice questions.
- 4 full-length practice exams (two for each test)
- 2 diagnostic exams to identify strengths and weaknesses for each test
- Reference chart of private day and boarding schools in the U.S.
- Includes hallmark features of Peterson's Test Success series: Red Alert test-taking strategies, flexible study planning, user-friendly design geared to the high school student, and answers with comprehensive explanations for all test items
- Skill-building exercises for every type of exam question
- Merriam-Webster Vocab Builderhelps students build a better vocabulary by focusing on roots (includes quizzes, definitions, and a final review test)
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.30(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >