Stage Climbing: The Shortest Path to Your Highest Potentialby Michael S. Broder
Stage Climbing is a groundbreaking book that recognizes that changing your life is not a “one size fits all” process. Instead, it is based on the principle that there is no one else on earth like you. Stage Climbing then proceeds to walk you through a process to help you identify and embrace your own unique and/i>/b>/i>/b>/i>… See more details below
Stage Climbing is a groundbreaking book that recognizes that changing your life is not a “one size fits all” process. Instead, it is based on the principle that there is no one else on earth like you. Stage Climbing then proceeds to walk you through a process to help you identify and embrace your own unique and passion-driven mission. It is possibly the first self-help book ever that shows readers exactly how to understand and overcome any obstacle within themselves that is keeping them stuck and off the natural and organic path to their highest potential.
30-years in development, Dr. Broder has successfully used and clinically tested the techniques of Stage Climbing with thousands of patients and clients. Stage Climbing is a simple yet extremely powerful process that you can learn in minutes, empowering you to reach your highest potential in your personal and spiritual life, career and relationships or any part of your life that you choose to work on. You will learn how to get rid of all the rubble on your path so you can get exactly where you want to go. See www.StageClimbing.com
Stage Climbing identifies seven distinct stages from which we view our lives. Once you recognize the stage at which you are presently operating in an aspect of life, you can then choose a target stage consistent with the goal you are aspiring to. Along the way, you will discover how to both understand and resolve your most daunting issues and take charge of your life as never before. Stage Climbing walks you through this step-by step process and then provides a bevy of fresh, simple and proven strategies to bring about your chosen changes and move forward in any part of your life, rapidly and permanently!
Stage Climbing is a life-changing journey. You will learn how to:
- Grow up – Growing older does not mean you are acquiring wisdom! This book will show you how to quickly mature in any area of your life you choose to work on, so that you are fully empowered to reach your potential. These Stage Climbing principles will significantly sharpen your parenting skills as well!
- Understand your life better – not only now, but also at past times in your life, so that you can hardwire the attitudes and beliefs consistent with living life at your highest potential.
- Discover why certain relationships may not have worked out, and how to quickly and permanently turn that pattern around.
- Learn how to better tolerate those certain areas of life that never were designed to deliver fulfillment in the first place.
- Understand the paradox of loving versus being loved, and how that subtle distinction can change your life.
- Connect with your passion so that you can find your purpose, mission or calling and then make the contribution you are here to make.
- Access your inner resources to find what truly motivates you, choose the exact life you want and clear away any obstacles to living it--- in the shortest time possible!
And much more!
- Media Psychology Associates
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.08(w) x 8.84(h) x 0.85(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >