Standup Comedyby Dollar Ebook Store
Then it dawned on you&
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Well, here’s your chance to try it out for size. Just think, you are making jokes and everyone is laughing. As you were growing up, you kept your friends, family and classmates in stitches. They would fall over whenever you told a joke. They couldn’t get enough of them and always wanted you to keep them supplied with more.
Then it dawned on you—if you could do that with just familiar faces, what says that you couldn’t do it with complete strangers? Then, an idea was born—being a stand-up comedian! You’ve always excelled in making people laugh. Now you were looking at bigger and better things for yourself.
With this ebook, Stand-up Comedy (The Secret to Becoming a Successful Comedian!), you will be able to learn the tricks of the trade. Stand-up comedy is a great way to get noticed by others. It is a different kind of comedic adventure. Stand-up comedians get a kick out of performing for a live audience.
In this report, you will discover:
• Why you need to know why style of comedy will fit you
• Why you should go and see other comedians perform
• Why you should connect with your personal life when looking for material and jokes
• Four kinds of jokes you can test out
• The purpose of practicing your comedy routine
• One of the first places to go to test out your material
• What to do if you don’t feel up to par with jokes and material you have written
• Why you should talk to other people in the industry
• What you need in order to start writing stand-up jokes
• The one thing to tell friends and family members when practicing your material in front of them
And Much More!
- Dollar Ebook Store
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 51 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >