- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"...an extremely informative volume that is of benefit to individuals with research interests in starch science."
* Written for a broad readership
* Emphasizes the recent findings on the properties of starch biosynthetic enzymes and on studies describing their localization
* Details the implications these studies have on the seed, biotechnology, and modified starch industries
* Includes numerous references to the original literature
* Introduces the reader to the most important individuals and discoveries in the field
Audience: Researchers and graduate students in food science and nutrition.