Open the Store of Your Dreams
In every community, large or small, you're likely to see a variety of stores: clothing boutiques, gift shops, bookstores, specialty food shops, hardware stores... Their inventory may be totally different, but the steps involved in running them are much the same.
Whether you want your own storefront, a kiosk in a mall, an e-commerce store or anything in between, this essential guide covers everything you need to know. Successful retailers and retail experts nationwide share their real-life experiences and insights on:
- Selecting merchandise that will fly off shelves
- Designing your store to welcome customers and encourage purchases
- Day-to-day operations, from running the cash register to computing daily profits
- Tracking inventory and preventing theft
- Hiring great employees and training them to provide stellar customer service
- Setting prices to maximize profits
- And more!
Strike out on your own and set up the retail business of your dreams.