Starting on a Shoestring: Building a Business Without a Bankrollby Arnold S. Goldstein
Where there's a will, there's a way. Even if you don't have start-up money in the bank, you can get your new business on its feet with ingenuity and knowledge. Starting on a Shoestring is the key to your success. Now in its Fourth Edition, this perennial bestseller has helped thousands of people
Live your entrepreneurial dream with noor littlemoney down
Where there's a will, there's a way. Even if you don't have start-up money in the bank, you can get your new business on its feet with ingenuity and knowledge. Starting on a Shoestring is the key to your success. Now in its Fourth Edition, this perennial bestseller has helped thousands of people live out their dreams; it provides the knowledge and the confidence you need to get your business off the ground and up and running. Authoritative, step-by-step guidance will answer your questions, help you plan your strategy, and get you started. In the new Fourth Edition, an all-new chapter covers everything you need to know about the Internet, from creating an online presence for your business to understanding all the tech jargon.
And there's more:
- Make sure your business idea is right for youbefore you take the risk
- Find sources of capital and approach them confidently
- Six common myths: avoid the traps and misconceptions of starting up
- Should you take on a partner?
- Setting up: bargains on equipment, dealing with suppliers, the advantages of leasing, value of consignments
- Marketing and advertising on a shoestring: free publicity, word-of-mouth, creating a prestige image cheaply
- Examples of businesses like yours that maximized their success on the Internet
Now better than ever, Starting on a Shoestring gives you a wealth of vital information you'll find in no other bookit's your first step to entrepreneurial success.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Fourth Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 9.00(w) x 6.00(h) x 0.76(d)
Meet the Author
ARNOLD S. GOLDSTEIN, PhD, is an attorney and a former senior partner of the Boston law firm of Goldstein, Chyten and Myers. He is the author of more than twenty books, including The Complete Book of Business Forms.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >