- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Updated annually by the American Medical Association, the 2012 edition of State Medical Licensure Requirements and Statistics presents up-to-date information on medical licensure requirements and statistics in the United States. Comprehensive data and articles make this an invaluable personal reference, research and credentialing resource for allopathic and osteopathic physicians, recruiters, employers, and consultants who need complete, authoritative, state-by-state licensure information in one convenient volume. All data in this invaluable resource are compiled from information received from primary sources-state boards of medical and osteopathic examiners-so there's no need to look any further to find the facts and figures you need. Included are 35 tables highlighting these and other data. Key features:
• State-by-state licensing requirements, including examination and endorsement fees
• Licensure re-registration and CME requirements
• Examination pass/fail percentages
• Details about available licenses (including inactive, retired, and camp licenses) and fees
• Detailed information for various associations, boards and councils
• Information on the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, the Federation of State Medical Boards, the National Board of Medical Examiners, the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, and the United States Medical Licensing Examination, as well as licensure in the Air Force, Army and Navy.