- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Up-to-date information on medical licensure requirements and statistics in the United States Providing complete, authoritative, state-by-state licensure information in one convenient volume, this resource is essential for allopathic and osteopathic physicians, recruiters, employers, and consultants. The unique combination of data and articles makes this book helpful for personal reference, research, and credentialing. With all data compiled from information received from primary sources — state boards of medical and osteopathic examiners — so there's no need to look any further to find the facts and figures you need. Key features include:
• State-by-state licensing requirements, including examination and endorsement fees
• Licensure re-registration and CME requirements
• Examination pass/fail percentages
• Details about available licenses (including inactive, retired, and camp licenses) and fees
• Detailed information for various associations, boards and councils
• Information on the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, the Federation of State Medical Boards, the National Board of Medical Examiners, the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, and the United States Medical Licensing Examination, as well as licensure in the Air Force, Army, and Navy.