Statistics and Econometrics: Methods and Applications / Edition 1by Orley Ashenfelter
Pub. Date: 04/05/2002
Econometrics is the key research tool for the modern study of economic problems. Every subject in economics--from finance to the environment, from health to the law--is dominated by econometric methods. This book makes these tools accessible and easy to understand by bringing issues to life with persuasive, real life applications to real economic problems.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Econometrics.
2. Basic Probability.
3. Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
4. Mathematics and Expectations.
5. Multivariate Distributions.
6. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation and Hypothesis Testing.
9. Simple Linear Regression.
10. Inference in Simple Linear Regression.
11. Multiple Regression.
12. Extending the Multiple Regression Model.
13. Specification Error, Multicollinearity, and Measurement.
14. Heteroskedascity and Serial Correlation.
15. Simultaneos Equations.
16. Dummy Dependent Variable.
17. Analysis of Time Series Data.
18. Panel Data Models.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >