0136066003 Brand New w/Fast Shipping! This item is: Statistics, Data Analysis & Decision Modeling, 4th Ed., 2010, by Evans, James R.; FORMAT: Paperback; ISBN: 9780136066002. ...Choose Expedited for fastest shipping! Our 98%+ rating proves our commitment! We cannot ship to PO Boxes/APO address. To avoid ordering the wrong item, please check your item's ISBN number!Read moreShow Less
0136066003 Premium Publisher Direct Books are Like New or Brand New books direct from the publisher sometimes at a discount. Multiple copies are usually available. These books ...are not available for expedited shipping and may take up to 14 business days to receive.Read moreShow Less
PAPERBACK New 0136066003 Premium Publisher Direct Books are Like New or Brand New books direct from the publisher sometimes at a discount. Multiple copies are usually ...available. These books are not available for expedited shipping and may take up to 14 business days to receive.Read moreShow Less
A pragmatic approach to statistics, data analysis and decision modeling.
Statistics, Data Analysis & Decision Modeling focuses on the practical understanding of its topics, allowing readers to develop conceptual insight on fundamental techniques and theories. Evans’ dedication to present material in a simple and straightforward fashion is ideal for comprehension.
The latest edition of this text has been substantially re-written to improve clarity and make topics more up-to-date and practical.
1. Data and Business Decisions
2. Displaying and Summarizing Data
3. Probability Distributions
4. Sampling and Estimation
5. Hypothesis Testing and Statistical Inference
6. Regression Analysis
8. Statistical Quality Control
9. Building and Using Spreadsheet Decision Models
10. Risk Analysis and Monte Carlo Simulation
11. Making decisions under risk and uncertainty
12. Queues and Process Simulation Modeling
13. Linear Optimization
14. Integer and Nonlinear Optimization