Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhoodby Jamie C. Martin
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
You can apply the same techniques of efficiency, intention, and purpose that you've used in other careers to your most important position in life--motherhood. Steady Days takes you through the process of becoming a professional mother: one who is organized and excited to spend time with your young children. If you've ever felt overwhelmed by a lack of direction in your parenting, this book can help.
Written with busy moms in mind, Steady Days contains 40 short, manageable chapters. You will discover how to:
* Develop a plan for your day to efficiently juggle the many jobs you hold
* Spend creative, flexibly-structured time with your children
* Revel in your children's natural curiosity, and join in as you learn together
* Keep track of the memories you will make with your little ones
* Find inspiration to help you maintain your enthusiasm, even in the face of challenges
- BN ID:
- Infused Communications
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 11 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Jamie Martin is the voice behind the inspiring blog SteadyMom.com and the editor of the blog SimpleHomeschool.net.
Jamie immersed herself in motherhood by adding all three of her kids to the family in less than three years.
The ensuing challenges (and occasional chaos!) sent Jamie on the lookout for ways to parent with purpose and professionalism. The practical tools and ideas in her book, Steady Days, are the result of that effort.
Currently Jamie spends her days with her little people growing, exploring, and learning together.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews