The first thing that needs to be figured out is who will be handling what aspects of your wedding day.
This is often a difficult situation because people will go one of two ways.
• They may want to do anything and everything for you. They may want to pay for everything, spoil you rotten and make sure that everything is perfect for you. They often want a controlling hand in the wedding planning to go along with this, though.
• They may instead want to play a minimal role in your wedding, making sure that you pay for and lead the way in your wedding decisions.
Of course, you are looking for the happy medium here. To make sure that this happens, the first thing that you need to do is to get together those that will play a large role in your wedding celebration and planning including those that do want to play a role and those that are close family.
This would include:
• Parents, step parents, and grandparents. • Siblings. • Godparents or mentors within the family or friend structure. • Close friends. • The wedding party.
When everyone can come together, they can make decisions as a whole or at least find out what role they will play in this very important day for you and for them. Now, who’s doing what?
hese Are Some Of The Tips You Will Find In The Book :
* Planning A Wedding On A Budget
* Hints And Tips For The Perfect Wedding
* Using Themes To Cut Wedding Costs
* Cheap Wedding And Reception Tips
* How To Save Money On Audio/Video For Your Wedding
* How To Save Money On Food For Your Wedding
* Planning A Honeymoon You Can Afford
* Planning An Inexpensive Open House
* Save Money On Wedding Invitations
* Weddings And Gift Giving On A Budget
* How To Have Great Hair At A Budget Price
* Trim The Guest List To Stay Within Your Budget
* Reception Tricks, Tips And Cutbacks
* The Day Of Your Wedding Can Save You Money
* Save Money On Wedding Photos
* Wedding Gifts: Understanding The Process
* Wedding Gifts: Shopping Successfully
* Wedding Gifts: Gifts For The Kitchen
* Wedding Gifts: Gifts For Around The House
* Wedding Gifts: Gifts With A Special Touch
* Bridal Accessories For A Fairy Tale Wedding
* Bridal Accessories For The Country Themed Wedding
* Choosing The Bridal Accessories And Wedding Veils
* Flowers Are A Big Part Of The Bridal Accessories
* Planning For Your Beach Bridal Accessories
* Something Blue, Old, Borrowed And New For Your Bridal Accessories
* Wedding Favors For A Fall Wedding
* Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love
* Wedding Shoes, Buying And Preparation
* Say Your Own Vows – Personalized Wedding Vows
* American Wedding Practices
* Wedding Favors - Delegating Responsibility Of Selecting The Best!
* Discount Wedding Invitations
* Fun Wedding Photo Ideas
* Overnight Wedding Reception Idea
* Personalized Wedding Favors
* Shopping For Wedding Favors With Your Fiancé
* Essential Wedding Accessories
* Wedding Crashers – How To Be One!
* How To Select The Perfect Wedding Dress
* Wedding Gift Ideas
* How To Purchase A Wedding Gown
* Choosing The Perfect Wedding Gown
* Wedding Cost Saving Ideas
* Word Your Wedding Invitation With Care
* How to Plan Your Wedding Celebrations
* Purposes Of A Wedding Program
* Purchasing A Wedding Ring
* Choosing A Perfect Wedding Ring
* Choosing The Best Wedding Songs