Stockley's Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2012by Karen, Ed. Baxter Ed.
The small and conveniently sized quick-reference Stockley's Drug Interactions Pocket Companion 2012 continues to provide the busy healthcare professional with a trustworthy, affordable and practical clinical reference on drug interactions and their management. It draws on the wealth of clinically evaluated, evidence-based information on drug-drug, drug-herb and drug-food interactions that is presented in the latest revalidated updates of the full reference work, Stockley's Drug Interactions.
• Includes over 1,700 interaction monographs pertaining to specific drugs or drug groups
• Structured alphabetically, with a comprehensive back of book index
• Easy-to-use severity rating symbols offer guidance to the user on the clinical significance of the interaction
• An essential clinical reference for physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Pharmaceutical Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 4.00(w) x 7.10(h) x 0.90(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews