Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease: Expert Consult - Online and Print / Edition 6by Roberta L. Hines
Pub. Date: 05/15/2012
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
With Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, you’ll have the succinct, yet thorough guidance you need to successfully avoid or manage complications stemming from pre-existing medical conditions. Advanced research from experts in the field will help you overcome the toughest challenges in practice, letting you offer your patients the best care,
With Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, you’ll have the succinct, yet thorough guidance you need to successfully avoid or manage complications stemming from pre-existing medical conditions. Advanced research from experts in the field will help you overcome the toughest challenges in practice, letting you offer your patients the best care, each and every time.
• Deliver anesthesia as safely as possible with extensive coverage of the pathophysiology of numerous coexisting conditions.
• Effectively manage special patient populations with a focus on pediatric, geriatric, and adult patients.
• Master the ins and outs of a wide range of diseases, from common to rare, through detailed discussions of each disease’s unique features.
• Access the fully searchable text online anytime, anywhere, at www.expertconsult.com.
• Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on each coexisting condition’s definition; current pathophysiology; significant pre-, intra-, and postoperative factors of the disease process; anesthetic judgment; and management.
• Keep current with changing patient populations with a new chapter on managing morbidly obese patients.
• Access the information you need quickly thanks to a disease-based organization.
• Overcome your toughest challenges with the latest guidelines and evidence integrated into each chapter.
Search through current and concise descriptions of pathophysiology of diseases and their impact on anesthesia!
Gain expertise in understanding the impact of pathophysiology of coexisting diseases on anaesthesia!
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.84(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.48(d)
Table of Contents
1. Ischemic Heart Disease
2. Valvular Heart Disease
3. Congenital Heart Disease
4. Abnormalities of Cardiac Conduction and Cardiac Rhythm
5. Systemic and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
6. Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
7. Pericardial Disease and Cardiac Trauma
8. Vascular Disease
9. Respiratory Diseases
10. Diseases Affecting the Brain
11. Spinal Cord Disorders
12. Diseases of the Autonomic and Peripheral Nervous Systems
13. Diseases of the Liver and Biliary Tract
14. Diseases of the Gastrointestinal System
15. Inborn Errors of Metabolism
16. Nutritional Diseases: Obesity and Malnutrition
17. Renal Disease
18. Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Disorders
19. Endocrine Disease
20. Hematologic Disorders
21. Skin and Musculoskeletal Diseases
22. Infectious Diseases
24. Diseases Related to Immune System Dysfunction
25. Psychiatric Disease, Substance Abuse, andDrug Overdose
26. Pregnancy-Associated Diseases
27. Pediatric Diseases
28. Geriatric Disorders
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >