Strategic Fund Development: Building Profitable Relationships That Lastby Simone P. Joyaux
"Does our organization have a vision and is it shared by staff, board, and volunteers? Are we unique enough to make a difference and attract dollars? If contributions are slowing down, what is it about our organization that is failing to find an audience? What could we do to attract more volunteers? How do our stakeholders view us? Does our board regularly discuss… See more details below
"Does our organization have a vision and is it shared by staff, board, and volunteers? Are we unique enough to make a difference and attract dollars? If contributions are slowing down, what is it about our organization that is failing to find an audience? What could we do to attract more volunteers? How do our stakeholders view us? Does our board regularly discuss the implications of trends and the consequences of possible choices? Are we constantly ensuring that our organization is relevant?"From Strategic Fund Development, Third Edition
Continuing to reflect the latest trends and changes in nonprofit impact and relevance, Strategic Fund Development, Third Edition thoughtfully helps you consider these and other crucial questions, presenting you with an abundance of tools and techniques to build a stronger organization that raises more money.
Written by Simone Joyauxa distinguished leader in the field of nonprofit management and fundraisingStrategic Fund Development is a practical, hands-on book equipping you with the support you need to carry out strategic planning, define your organization's values, and more. Dozens of practical examples are included from the author's extensive work with all types and sizes of organizations.
This bestselling book is about so much more than just fundraising. The new edition expands its well-rounded guidance, with:
- New chapters on nonprofit leadership and the fundraising professional
- More about fund development planning, including measures and tips to involve your board members in process and implementation
- Lots of new examples of strategic plans, fund development plans, surveys, and more
- A new introductory chapter highlighting key elements of fund development
- Lots more cage-rattling questions that will both agitate and stimulate you, your colleagues, and your board members (you want to see change, right?)
- A new companion website containing even more examples and resources, including an array of sample strategic plans, donor surveys, and other useful information
With the always-useful lessons and proven answers that thousands of nonprofit profes-sionals have turned to for building up their nonprofits, Strategic Fund Development, Third Edition is the definitive guide your nonprofit can count on to take it from stuck to stellar.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.30(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.60(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >