- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Brownstown, MI
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The text focuses on the key theme of creating and sustaining competitive advantage, articulated through the following framework:
Where are we now?
Where do we want to be?
How will we get there?
Did we get there?
This framework provides students with the tools and techniques to assess the role of marketing strategy in an organization and to evaluate its impact and contribution.
Part A: Introduction
1. Overview and Strategy Blueprint
2. Marketing Strategy: Analysis and Perspectives
Part B: Where are we now?
3. Environmental & Internal Analysis: Market Information & Intelligence, Financial Analyses
Part C: Where do we want to be?
4. Strategic Marketing Decisions, Choices & Mistakes
5. Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning Strategies
6. Branding Strategies
7. Relational & Sustainability Strategies
Part D: How will we get there?
8. Product Innovation & Development Strategies
9. Service Marketing Strategies
10. Pricing & Distribution Strategies
11. Marketing Communications Strategies
12. E-Marketing Strategies
13. Social and Ethical Strategies
Part E: Did we get there?
14. Strategy Implementation, Control & Metrics