- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Strategies for Family Law in Florida, 2013 ed.: Leading Lawyers on Working with Clients, Creating an Effective Strategy, and Handling Complex Cases (Inside the Minds)
1. Rebecca Palmer, Lowndes Drosdick Doster Kantor & Reed PA - "Understanding the Intricacies of Practicing Family Law"
2. David T. Roberts, Roberts & Robold PA - "Strategies for Coping with the Recent Changes to Florida's Alimony, Time-Sharing, and Child Support Laws"
3. Kim L. Picazio, Law Office of Kim L. Picazio PA - "Tips for Being a Successful Family Law Attorney"
4. Liz Alpert, Alpert Law PA - "Understanding the Practice of Family Law in Florida"
5. Donna Caruso Baccarella, Baccarella & Baccarella PA - "Being an Informed and Compassionate Family Law Attorney"
6. Cindy Lasky, The Lasky Law Firm - "New Timesharing Provisions under Florida Law: What Clients and Attorneys Need to Know"
7. Aubrey Ducker, The Law Offices of Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. PLC - "Collaborative Law and Practice in Florida Family Law Cases"
Appendix A: "Exhibit 1" Collaborative Law Participation Agreement For Dissolution of Marriage Cases
Appendix B: What to Look for to Establish a Supportive Relationship
Appendix C: Helpful Resources