Stream Analysis: A Powerful Way to Diagnose and Manage Organizational Change / Edition 1by Jerry I. Porras, Porras
Pub. Date: 01/01/1987
Publisher: Pearson Education
This book presents a conceptual framework of reorganizations that will help managers and change-practitioners to better understand organizations. Drawing on that framework, the book describes an approach for diagnosing failings in organizational functioning and for planning a comprehensive set of actions needed to change the organization into a more effective system.
- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Addison-Wesley Series on Organizational Development
- Product dimensions:
- 5.44(w) x 8.24(h) x 0.37(d)
Table of Contents1. Introduction.
2. Foundations of Stream Analysis.
3. A Stream Organization Model.
4. Applications of Stream Analysis.
5. Using Stream Analysis: Tips and Traps.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >