Stress-Free Parenting: Interview With Dr. David Swanson, Author of Help! My Kid Is Driving Me Crazyby Michael Senoff
And in this audio
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Exhausted, overwhelmed, stressed-out. Those words don’t need to describe parenting, but often times, they do. Even the best parents give in when their children are whining, begging, throwing tantrums, or just plain making them feel guilty for saying “no.” But now you have help for whatever situation comes up.
And in this audio you’ll hear all about it from Dr. David Swanson, author of Help! My Kid Is Driving Me Crazy. According to him, the trick is in knowing exactly what your buttons are – while having a quick-reference plan for what to do when those buttons get pushed. And you’ll hear how to do that in this short audio.
You’ll Also Hear…
• How to make sense of your child’s behavior – these “natural reactions” don’t mean your child is “bad” or headed in the wrong direction
• How to recognize the usual “tactics” children use to get what they want and a few quick tips that will probably stop them in their tracks
• The two different ways we interact with our children – and “real-life” examples of how to make the most of each
• The 3 reasons parents yell at their kids – know your own triggers and you’ll be able to devise a better plan
• The single biggest trick divorced parents usually fall prey to and communication strategies that will make sure that doesn’t happen to you
The goal of good parenting is to have a healthy, happy family, but that doesn’t mean you have to be a pushover in the process. Each situation and child may be different, but with this quick reference guide, you’ll be prepared for whatever comes up.
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 16 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >