Student Reference Manual for Electronic Instrumentation Laboratories / Edition 2by Stanley Wolf, Richard F.M. Smith, Smith Richard F. M.
Pub. Date: 07/10/2003
Revision of Wolf's former "Guide to Electronic Measurements and Lab Practice, 2E." New co-author with expertise in instrumentation has thoroughly updated and revised this book. New instruments are presented and more examples added. Appropriate for all students taking required EE labs.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.30(d)
Table of Contents
1. Language of Electrical Measurements.
2. Experimental Data and Errors.
3. Electrical Laboratory Practice.
4. Analog DC and AC Meters.
5. Digital Electronic Meters.
6. The Oscilloscope.
7. Time and Frequency Measurements.
8. Power and Energy Measurements.
9. Resistors and the Measurements of Resistance.
10. Measurement of Capacitance and Capacitors.
11. DC Signal Sources.
12. AC Signal Sources.
13. Electrical Transducers.
14. Electrical Amplifiers, General Properties of Amplifiers.
15. Interference Signals and Their Elimination or Reduction.
16. Introduction to Instrumentation Systems.
17. Data Transmission in Digital Instrument Systems/IEEE-488, USB, and RS/232C Standards.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >