- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This is the first comprehensive source of information about Mexican fossils to be published in English. The book offers updated information in the fields of stratigraphy, sedimentology, tectonics, paleobiogeography, paleoclimatology and evolution. Included is an extensive bibliography of almost 1000 references related to the central topic, a tribute to two centuries of research.
1. Geological setting and phytodiversity in Mexico; Cevallos-Ferriz, Sergio R. S. and González-Torres, Enrique A.
2. Tertiary Palynofloristic correlations between Mexican Formations with emphasis in dating the Balsas Group; Martínez-Hernández, Enrique and Ramírez-Arriaga, Elia.
3. Mesozoic Corals of Mexico; Filkorn, Harry F.
4. Rudists of Mexico: Historical Aspects and Selected Areas of Research; García-Barrera, Pedro.
5. Mesozoic and Tertiary Decapod Crustacea of Mexico;Vega, Francisco J.; Nyborg, Torrey G. and Perrilliat, María del Carmen.
6. Cretaceous Echinoids of Mexico; Nieto-López, Itzia and García-Barrera, Pedro.
7. Fossil Ophiuroids of Mexico; Martín-Medrano, Leonora and García-Barrera, Pedro.
8. Fossil record of Upper Paleozoic Marine Invertebrates from Mexico; Quiroz-Barroso, Sara A. and Sour-Tovar, Francisco.
9. Mesozoic Osteichthyans of Mexico; Alvarado-Ortega, Jesús; González-Rodríguez, Katia; Blanco-Piñón, Alberto; Espinosa-Arrubarrena, Luis and Ovalles-Damián, Ernesto.
10. Research on fossil amphibians and reptiles in Mexico, from 1869 to early 2004 (including marine forms but excluding pterosaurs, dinosaurs, and obviously, birds); Reynoso, Víctor-Hugo.
11. A review of the Dinosaurian Record from Mexico; Rivera-Sylva, Héctor E.; Rodríguez-de La Rosa, R. and Ortiz-Mendieta, Jorge A.
12. Mexican Fossil Mammals, Who, Where and When? Montellano-Ballesteros, Marisol and Jiménez-Hidalgo, E.
13. Revision of Recent Investigations in the Tlayúa Quarry; Applegate, Shelton P.; Espinosa-Arrubarrena, Luis; Alvarado-Ortega, Jesu's and Benammi, Mouloud.