Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology / Edition 8by Linda Swisher, Kevin T. Patton, Gary A. Thibodeau
Pub. Date: 03/29/2012
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Get some extra help mastering core terms, concepts and processes related to the anatomy and physiology of the human body with this comprehensive study aid! Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology, 9th Edition provides a variety of chapter activities and questions including crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and questions in the multiple choice/b>/sup>
Get some extra help mastering core terms, concepts and processes related to the anatomy and physiology of the human body with this comprehensive study aid! Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology, 9th Edition provides a variety of chapter activities and questions including crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and questions in the multiple choice, true or false, labeling, matching, and application formats to help you apply concepts and test your A&P knowledge.
- More than 1,200 review questions cover multiple choice, matching, true-false, fill-in-the-blank, and completion formats.
- Mind tester activities include crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and more to make the process of learning basic anatomy and physiology more engaging.
- Apply What You Know sections encourage critical thinking and application of core content.
- Did You Know sections cover factual tidbits that will interest users.
- Topics for review tell the reader what to review in the textbook prior to beginning the exercises in the study guide.
- Answer key containing all the answers to study guide questions is located in the back of the guide.
- NEW! Modified chapter structure reflects the new organization of chapters in the Patton 9th Edition main text.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Study Guid
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of Contents
UNIT ONE The Body as a Whole Introduction Seeing the Big Picture 1 Organization of the Body 2 The Chemical Basis of Life 3 Anatomy of Cells 4 Physiology of Cells
5 Cell Reproduction 6 Tissues UNIT TWO Support and Movement 7 Skin and its Appendages 8 Skeletal Tissues 9 Skeletal System 10 Articulations 11 Anatomy of the Muscular System 12 Physiology of the Muscular System UNIT THREE Communication, Control, and Integration 13 Nervous System Cells 14 Central Nervous System 15 Peripheral Nervous System
16 Autonomic Nervous System 17 Sense Organs 18 Endocrine Regulation
19 Endocrine Glands UNIT FOUR Transportation and Defense 20 Blood 21 Anatomy of the Cardiovascular System 22 Physiology of the Cardiovascular System 23 Lymphatic System 24 Immune System 25 Stress UNIT FIVE Transportation and Defense 26 Anatomy of the Respiratory System 27 Physiology of the Respiratory System 28 Anatomy of the Digestive System 29 Physiology of the Respiratory System 30 Nutrition and Metabolism 31 The Urinary System 32 Fluid and Electrolyte Balance 33 Acid-Base Balance UNIT SIX Reproduction and Development 34 Male Reproductive System 35 Female Reproductive System 36 Growth and Development 37 Genetics and Heredity Answer Key
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >