- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Midland, VA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Master content from your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Basic Nursing, 7th Edition, this study guide helps you understand and apply material with chapter review questions, activities, case studies, and more!
• Chapter review questions include matching, short answer, multiple choice, and true/false questions to provide evaluation and test-taking practice.
• Skills performance checklists help you measure your mastery of important nursing procedures.
• Each chapter includes a case study with related questions allowing you to apply what you’ve learned.
• Instructions for creating and using study charts assist you in organizing the material and reviewing key concepts.
• Study group questions make it easier for you to review material with your peers.
Master content from the textbook with this helpful study tool! Designed to accompany Potter and Perry's Basic Nursing: Essentials for Practice, 6th Edition, this workbook will assist students in understanding and applying material from each chapter in the text.
Unit One: Concepts in Nursing
1. Health and Wellness
2. The Health Care Delivery System
3. Community-Based Nursing Practice
4. Legal Principles in Nursing
6. Evidence-Based Practice
Unit Two: Processes in Nursing Care
7. Critical Thinking
8. Nursing Process
9. Informatics and Documentation
11. Patient Education
12. Managing Patient Care
Unit Three: Essentials for Nursing Practice
13. Infection Prevention and Control
14. Vital Signs
15. Health Assessment and Physical Examination
16. Administering Medications
17. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balances
Unit Four: Promoting Psychosocial Health
18. Caring in Nursing Practice
19. Cultural Diversity
20. Spiritual Health
21. Growth and Development
22. Self-Concept and Sexuality
23. Family Context in Nursing
24. Stress and Coping
25. Loss and Grief
Unit Five: Promoting Physical Health
26. Exercise and Activity
31. Pain Management
33. Urinary Elimination
34. Bowel Elimination
36. Skin and Wound Care
37. Sensory Alterations
38. Surgical Patient