Study Guide for Boyes/Melvin's Macroeconomics, 7th / Edition 7by William Boyes
Pub. Date: 02/19/2007
Publisher: Cengage Learning
This guide includes chapter reviews, key terms, quizzes, practice problems, and application exercises for students. See more details below
This guide includes chapter reviews, key terms, quizzes, practice problems, and application exercises for students.
- Cengage Learning
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO THE PRICE SYSTEM.
1. Economics: The World Around You. 1A. Appendix: Working with Graphs.
2. Choice, Opportunity Costs, and Specialization.
3. Markets, Demand and Supply, and the Price System.
4. The Market System and the Private and Public Sectors. Part II: MACROECONOMIC BASICS.
5. National Income Accounting.
6. An Introduction to the Foreign Exchange Market and the Balance of Payments.
7. Unemployment and Inflation.
8. Macroeconomic Equilibrium: Aggregate Demand and Supply.
9. Aggregate Expenditures. 9A. Appendix: An Algebraic Model of Aggregate Expenditures.
10. Income and Expenditures Equilibrium. 10A. Appendix: An algebraic Model of Income and Expenditures Equilibrium.
11. Fiscal Policy. 11A. Appendix: An Algebraic Examination of the Balanced-Budget Change in Fiscal Policy.
12. Money and Banking.
13. Monetary Policy.
14. Macroeconomic Policy: Tradeoffs, Expectations, Credibility, and Sources of Business Cycles.
15. Macroeconomic Viewpoints: New Keynesian, Monetarist, and New Classical.
16. Economic Growth.
17. Development Economies.
18. Globalization. Part III: ISSUES IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND FINANCE.
19. World Trade Equilibrium.
20. International Trade Restrictions.
21. Exchange Rates and Financial Links Between Countries.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >